OBI in xenial

Hey Nio,

I spent some time testing ISOmaker with Ubuntu Xenial just to see how well it would work out of the box.

And honestly the ISOmaker scripts worked well, and only require a bit of adjustment, which were all good future-proofing adjustments anyhow, which will allow easy implementation of future Ubuntu/Debian versions.

The liveCD booted and worked well.... however OBI had a few issues.

In *functions*

if [[ "$ltest0" == "/cow" ]] || [[ "$ltest0" == "aufs" ]] || [[ "$ltest0" == "rootfs" ]]
then

needed to include overlay (or at least I think this will work)

if [[ "$ltest0" == "/cow" ]] || [[ "$ltest0" == "aufs" ]] || [[ "$ltest0" == "rootfs" ]] *|| [[ "$ltest0" == "overlay" ]]*
then

Secondly I modified the select_device()
to use a 'common' function
list_device_dialog()
which can also be used by grub-installer

This may introduce a bug... so I will test it, but if it works as it should it will simplify future modifications by using the same code to list devices (similar to the list_device) script

I will be testing it in a new xenial iso I am working on.
reverting the changes will be trivial (since we use bzr for version control)
so if things don't work in xenial or mess up jessie it will be easy to revert.

I think this test is important as the next Debian version may well use the new format for the squashfs. It may be that I need to rework things further and this will need to be put off but I want to let you know:
a) I am still working on things

I will attempt to build a xenial and a jessie ISO and test both of them to see if the change breaks (or fixes) either of them.

I am much better versed in Bash these days, so making a change like this should be trivial, but there is a possibility that I do not fully understand Nio's code and overlooked something important.

The other important change is in *user-config*
I changed
DISTRO=$(chroot "${CHROOT}" bash -c "uname -v")
To:
DISTRO=$(chroot "${CHROOT}" bash -c "uname *-a*")

and added
[[ "${DISTRO/Ubuntu}" != "${DISTRO}" ]] && [[ "${DISTRO/ 4.?.?}" != "${DISTRO}" ]] && LOGecho "This release of Ubuntu kernel does not support non PAE $DISTRO" && return in the cpu() function after it checks the 64bit portion, as xenial has no non-pae kernel so it is already a PAE kernel

I am building this in

ppa:israeldahl/obi-unstable

So there should be no issues with our current progress in jessie