Re: New Jessie ISO

Den 2016-08-23 kl. 04:21, skrev Israel:
Hey all,

This new ISO should fix a number of the issues.

Please see if the new ToriOS exit program fixes the missing
volume/battery indicators.

Also keep an eye out for the mysterious disappearing menu, I hope this
fixes it as well.

Installing Seamonkey should work well now, but I will have to take
another look at firefox... something may have changed in Debian related
to firefox, I know they are dropping Iceweasel at some point in favour
of the vanilla Firefox.

zsync the Debian ISO from the usual place.

Hi Israel,

I tested the live session, installation at the advanced OBI level and the installed system. I did not test the menus etc very much.

Everything that I tested works :-)

Is there anything in particular, that I should test?

If you are ready to release it, please tell me, and I will test installation at the basic OBI level and I will test to make a tarball and install using that tarball.