Recent ISO issues

Hi folks.

I uploaded a rebuilt ISO for testing to see if the menu issue is fixed for now.

It does require an initial reload to show up, but I think most of the issues are fixed in this release.

I am testing it currently and everything I have tried to install has worked well, as far as I can tell. I need to do it on real hardware to see for sure, especially the 'restricted extras' bit. Things may have changed in Debian that make this not work the same way, but i did get libdvdcss installed for sure on the VM, I just have no real way to test a DVD on real hardware currently. My computer stock has run a bit thin lately :)

The only 'extra' machine is PPC and that simlpy doesn't work on it, anyhow.

So I think it is a bit better, maybe not perfect but I think it is a good place to test more heavily.

The menus DO indeed work, so this is important if the users upgrade after installing (or while installing).

This ISO is only to test, and WILL NOT replace the current working version.

Just to be clear, this is for TESTING ONLY. :D

So, lets FIND the major bugs, and fix them ASAP.
I want to get a nice ToriOS-1.1 release once we narrow down the issues and get things working.
ToriOS-1.0 is released and frozen (bugs and all)
So, we need to make sure we can get 1.1 to be virtually bug free.

Thanks