Re: Testing in VB: RE: new TESTING iso

On 09/03/2016 06:07 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
Opera didn't complete well either :(
Hey Jack,
I looked into the firefox issue, and greatly simplified that area of code (it previously was complicated because of the original hoops required for Jessie) So the firefox issue is solved. I too tested seamonkey installation. I wonder if something happened on their end, as it does not install well (as you noticed) and there is some issue with seamonkey itself.

We may need to remove seamonkey from the list, until it gets a more stable release, or something else changes to make it work again.

I did not mess with opera yet, as Opera may have also changed... I will look into it.

You can test the new version now, as firefox does install again.