jwm-settings-manager 2.0

Hey everyone,

I have finally built jwm-settings-manager 2.0 in a PPA.

It still has a ways to go before it is fully functional, but the things that already work, work reliably, and it has quite a bit of functionality already.

If you want to test this:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:israeldahl/torios
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install jwm-settings-manager
(or  dist-upgrade)

I am sure there are bugs, but there is a lot that changed.
I reworked the UI pretty heavily in most places.
I worked pretty heavily on aligning things, and shrinking the unused space in each window. This will help on low resolution screens (window size is a big issue sometimes on low-res screens) as most everything should fit well, but windows will be scrollable still in the case that they still do not fit (each major window will turn into a scrollable box if things are off screen).

This is just a test to see what people think about the current state of this next update.

The UI is basically the same as it was, so it should be familiar to you. But there are some new things in the works that should help with getting this where it needs to be.