JSM 2 update (as well as minor ToriOS stuff update)

Hey all,

I recently began work on adding the ability to check multiple includes
to the jwm-settings-manager 2.0 branch.

This also has some fairly large UI changes (improvements? at least I
think they are more clear)

Feel free to check this new build out ( revision 78 )

I also added some initial basic translation support with some VERY
incomplete translations

Note: this is ONLY in the testing PPA:

https://code.launchpad.net/~israeldahl/+archive/ubuntu/torios

The ToriOS desktop package was updated recently also.

Improvements:

the torios-installer works MUCH better as an indicator.

small improvements to the battery/volume indicators

small changes to various other scripts (experimenting with printf "%s"
"String with $VAR" as opposed to echo because of certain issues I have
faced with echo errors in JWM menus)

MENUS:

The menus were updated recently as well... mostly the script menus were
updated, but I also found a situation with the places menu where the
menu might not have a name in the gtk bookmarks file, and the menu item
name included a '/' (parse through my xml quoting function) and looked bad.

Let me know how the testing goes.  I will try to get back into the swing
of developing more frequently, it has been a busy time recently :)