JSM 2 update

Hey everyone.

The latest updates to the JSM include more work done in the panel.

You can now effectively add/delete panels.

I modified the desktop-file-editor a bit to fix some minor issues, and
now it works quite well.

I also updated (in a very minor way) the fladduser program.  I will soon
update it further by using my common library and reworking the functions
to use those ones I have used/tested in a number of programs.

Most of the jwm-settings-manager is now working quite well.  There may
be somethings that I do not completely have correct yet, but by and
large it is functional and working well.

After some more testing I will e-mail the regular list to involve the
user base for testing if anyone is interested.

I will then need to take new screenshots and give Paul & Sam a chance to
update the manual.

I should probably add help screens to each program to make things easier
for new users.