JSM 2.0 updates

Hi all,

More updates for jwm-settings-manager 2.0 branch

Window groups are fully functional.

Almost everything fully works from my testing, though I need it to be
tested rather thoroughly.

I finally fixed some issues with the post install script for the
settings manager, and updated the reconfigure_jwm_themes script.  This
script will reconfigure the base themes to look for programs that exist
on the user's computer for various things:

filemanager,calendar,help program,system monitor,etc..

This modifies the default themes to have programs specific to the user's
computer, which isn't completely needed in ToriOS, but I intend for
jwm-settings-manager to be used elsewhere at some point.

The panel settings are the most complicated, and final major area of
testing/improvement before I can recommend use by regular users.