Re: Yet another JSM 2.0 update

Den 2016-12-04 kl. 16:45, skrev Israel:
Hey everyone,

Things are wrapping up nicely.  I have been going through the JWM manual
and looking for all the possible options I have missed.

There are a number of features that I had previously not included, that
now exist.  The Panel has fairly extensive configuration options now,
and almost everything is in place.

Once I finish up JSM 2.0 I will build an ISO specifically for testing
and will upload it for anyone who wants.

The newest feature is the menu editor (in Panel-> Edit Menus button)

Previously appearance options were in the panel settings, but I have
since moved them over to the menu editor.

Now it is possible to configure individual menu items (except dynamic
Currently... though that should be simple to do soon)

A the check box in the editor does not yet do anything.... though it
shows a correct output

There are a number of things that I need to implement but JSM 2.0 is
already many times better than the previous one, has all the same
features the predecessor had and also many features I could not
implement with the previous (tinyxml2) backend, such as 'Move Up/Move
Down' of panel items which works very well now.

I have also gone through and done a more thorough check of the JWM
version and now support fully JWM versions >2.3.0 to the current 2.3.7
(unreleased).  Some very old versions will not work, but I am not going
to worry about them, as they are far to old to even consider.

Hi Israel,

I'm looking forward to the new iso file :-)