Re: JSM 2.0

On 01/27/2017 08:32 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Sorry Israel,
>
> It seems to have dropped from my mind.
>
> I agree with Jack - please help us find the right things to test.
>
> Best regards
> Nio
>
> Den 2017-01-27 kl. 15:25, skrev Cinque Port Computers:
>>
>> Hi Israel,
>>
>> Can you remind us again how to get hold of this newest
>> jwm-settings-manager and what .iso to test it in?
>>
>> Thank You,
>> Jack

Hi guys,

I decided to push it into the main ToriOS repo so everyone can test it
and report bugs.  I will announce it on the main list.

I just really need it to be tested, and everything I tried is working
better than the previous version....  there may be some issues with
user's jwmrc file, though...