ToriOS 2.0

Hey all,

JWM settings manager needs to be tested.

I have been out of the loop for a bit, we have had a bout of sickness
here (lots of people in my area have gotten sick, it has been rough.  My
Grandfather also passed recently, after a long and very full life.  So I
will still be out of the loop for a bit, but I just wanted to check in
and say, please test things.  Test every little bit of the settings
manager you can.

Things I want:

Details!  Please tell me if something is unclear or hard to do.

UI reporting! Please tell me if the UI is better looking and easy to
understand, or if it makes things harder, or unclear.

I tried to make things smaller and more compact for low resolution
screens (which often exist on our target devices).  But if I made things
less clear please inform me, and I will work to remedy it.

If there is anything in the ToriOS packages that does not work, please
let me know and I will try to address it in the coming weeks.

Thanks everyone.