Re: testing in VB: Re: ToriOS ISO

Hi Paul,

Have you noticed that there has been a major revamp of mkusb: mkusb version 12 with a completely new user interface. See (and maybe refer to in your manual) the following links

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/mkusb

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/mkusb?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=mkUSB-quick-start-manual-12.pdf