Re: Testing

Ok further to this, it shuts down / powers off fine from the install,
so it seems it is just the live system where this doesn't happen.

This actually seems normal,  usually the user is given a message to say
remove install media at this point, so the system then reboots or next
time it is turned on, it boots in to the installed system.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
diaspora : zleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx