Yet another JSM update

Hi everyone,

I was playing around with fladduser because I need to eventually move
all the user management stuff to actual c++ code instead of launching
terminals or using bash output.

So I started implementing some things to find all groups/users using
grp.h/pwd.h and found some good success.

This lead me to work on my common library (linuxcommon namespace) where
I store functions used by all my programs
(fladduser/jwm-settings-manager/jwm-menu/jwm-places... maybe more)

and I fixed a lot of issues in the desktop-file-editor portion of
jwm-settings-manager

Now you will visually know if you can save a file based on the
file/folder permissions (save button will deactivate and change color if
the directory/file does not allow writing)

You can now edit multiple locales, and view all the current ones.

When saving the preview window now allows manual editing.

I still need to (eventually) support all the rest of the things (custom
actions etc...)

I have been pretty busy with a bit of side work as well as working on
mkusb but I finally fixed some long standing issues in the file editor.
It is now one of the best all around desktop file editors I have ever
used :)

look for it in revision 146

You can use the context menu in pcmanfm to edit the file, or run it from
a command line

desktop-file-editor /<filename optional>/

Oh, one of the new features under the hood is a better handling of ../
as well as ~/ or even $HOME

so it is now shaping up to be a nice utility!