From: Torios-dev <torios-dev-bounces+jackdtrice=outlook.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11 September 2017 3:19 PM
To: torios- dev
Subject: [Torios-dev] fltk-dash

Hi all,

I made a menu program similar to the XFCE 'Whisker Menu'

It is small and reasonably fast, as well as fairly configurable now.

If you get a chance test it out.

sudo apt update && sudo apt install fltk-dash

I might default it to a right click on the Apps button, or a middle
click if this is a good enough program for general usage.

I've had a guy testing it a bunch, and suggesting features, and
improvements, so it does work, and works pretty well and is stable by now.

There may be a few quirks that I missed but it seems to be a really nice
light alternative to heavier things!