flpad update

Hey everyone,

I have finished up with the initial version of flpad with the new syntax
highlighter code. This now brings flpad up to 182.5KiB making it still
much smaller than anything comparable.

It can be easily extended now to include as many languages as you like by:

mkdir -p ~/.config/flpad

cp /usr/share/flpad/styles.flpad $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/flpad/styles.flpad

then edit it.  it is the basic config/ini style file

[header]
ext=file_extention,another_file_extention
keyword= things_like_class, and_for, and_if, etc
type=things_like_int, and_string, etc

This makes it really easy to add basic syntax highlighting for most any
language.  It is not as robust as geany, or some of the other ones, but
usually it will more than suffice for most basic programming needs.

All in all it is a huge improvement over the current x11 app xedit (not
to be confused with Xedit, or the linux mint text editor) it has tabs,
search/replace, syntax highlighting, recent documents, file browser, etc...

This is part of the torios-binary package, but is also painless to make
from source if you have fluid, the libraries, and compiler, etc..
already installed.

I also did some recent updates to the volume and battery indicators to
make them nicer, and fix some minor bugs.  that is in the fltk-indicator
package.  If you install it, torios will automatically use it instead of
the yad based indicators.

I hope to soon begin work on rebuilding torios, though I've had some
issues with virt-manager recently :(