Re: torios-binary update

Den 2019-02-07 kl. 03:01, skrev Israel:
Hi all,

I wanted to update you all about the recent improvements to the torios-binary package

flpower now focuses on the OK button when you open it.

flaskpass now focuses on the OK button and will close and send the info when Enter is pushed while typing in the password field.

flcalc has been reworked a little to have more keybindings ( Backspace for *C*lear,  and Delete for *A*ll *C*lear)

flpad is now pretty much done, except some wishlist items I have.  The syntax highlighter works really well (even though it is somewhat basic), I have included the ability to remember spacing (helpful for indentation), I added more help screens (for editing the styles and themes files) and fixed a few minor issues.  All in all it is much better than Xedit, and leafpad.  I also think it works much better than mousepad, since it will automatically check and highlight text.

I'm pretty excited about it :)

Thanks for improving Torios and for keeping us updated :-)