Manual and virtual machine manager

Hi, All

I am going to put a section in the manual for virtual machine manager,
then write an install section based on screen shots from installing from
within this.

Maybe at some point we can create a separate install manual and maybe a
separate testing manual too.  This would be my preferred option in order
to keep the manual shorter.

On a 2nd note how are the group getting on who were looking at
installing ToriOS on a few machines.

on a 3rd question.

ToriOS 1.5 is based on Debian 8 (Jessie),  will ToriOS 2.0 be based on
Debian 9 (Stretch) or Debian 10 (Buster).

Paul
--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net