xdgkit 0.1.0

Hi everyone!

I have been working with Rust a bunch lately and have started to really
get the hang of it!  I have started working on a complete command line
tool for the entire XDG specification at freedesktop.org.

Here is the website: https://crates.io/crates/xdgkit

Obviously if you use rust you can just `cargo install xdgkit` to test it
out.

You can also add it to your Cargo.toml

[dependecies]
xdgkit = "0.1.0"

So far I have implemented a reader for application's `.desktop` files
and icon theme `index.theme` files.

This is a really cool library for two reasons, it builds out to a
command line interface with subcommands (desktop-entry, icon-theme, and
basedir so far).  If you are unfamiliar with subcommands, it is like the
`clone` in `git clone https://<whatever>.git`

My intentions are to use these as Rust libraries for Rust programs to
make something like Tori OS, but able to run on low end phones. More on
that in the next e-mail.

--
😷