Re: Domain registration

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 2:22 AM, William <wjckc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ali,

Hi William,

> I originally asked this in a private G+ post, but decided to move it here:

Yes please. Let's stop using Google+ and/or Facebook for any
serious/important talk and use the mailing list - that is why I have spent
time last night to setup everything :D

> Permission to register torios.org with Dreamhost. I can register the name
> for free and then only pay $1.95/month for hosting I don't mind paying for
> it. They run on Debian, are very reliable, offer plenty of storage and
> bandwidth and have all of the server access and tools I would need. That
> pricing is a New Years promo only available to some and it's time limited.
> Let me know as soon as you can.
>
> As soon as I register the name we can all have @torios.org email
> addresses.

This is so kind and generous offer from you. Such kindness can NOT be found
outside the world of FOSS :)

To do this the best way, I suggest to take a look at:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/website

I am going to help you (save your time) and include your email on the
Whiteboard.

I see David has already added his feedback/suggestion/idea and I couldn't
agree more with him but thought to discuss all the possible options we have.

> Trust me on this one!

We wouldn't be together until now if I don't trust you :D :P haha
So, of course I do :)

If 'you' feel it is great idea to do it now and others agree with that,
then you already got my 'GO GO GO' green light :D

> William

Thank you!

P.S.
Still, you need to look at the blueprint :D

Best Regards,