[Blueprint website] ToriOS - website

Blueprint changed by amjjawad:

Whiteboard changed:
  [dbyentzen] If we want the highest visibility then we should use: www.ToriOS.org or .net or .com
  In the long term, it will work out the best this way.

  [amjjawad] I think this is the best option :)

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  [amjjawad] I am posting this on behalf of William: [wjckc79]  https://lists.launchpad.net/torios/msg00017.html
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- I hope this is the proper way to reply.  I've never had to use launchpad
- like this before. Anyway, I think www.ToriOS.org makes the most sense
- since it FOSS. By definition, it technically does not fit .com or.net -
- However, those domains could still be registered at a future time. I
- would put a redirect on them so that any anyone trying to access torios.
- com or .net would be forwarded to .org.
+ [wjckc79] I hope this is the proper way to reply.  I've never had to use
+ launchpad like this before. Anyway, I think www.ToriOS.org makes the
+ most sense since it FOSS. By definition, it technically does not fit
+ .com or.net - However, those domains could still be registered at a
+ future time. I would put a redirect on them so that any anyone trying to
+ access torios. com or .net would be forwarded to .org.

  In your email you said:

  "If 'you' feel it is great idea to do it now and others agree with that,
  then you already got my 'GO GO GO' green light :D"

- Not a lot of discussion about it going on and I was confused as to
- whether or not it is okay to go ahead and register ToriOS.org. Also,
- this whiteboard discussion was posted after the fact. If we are
- committed to www.torios.org I will register.
+ Not a lot of discussion about it going on and I was confused as to whether or not it is okay to go ahead and register ToriOS.org. Also, this whiteboard discussion was posted after the fact. If we are committed to www.torios.org I will register.
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
+
+ [amjjawad][RE: wjckc79]
+ 1- Yes, this is the right and the best way to discuss so well done :D
+ 2- I don't have problem with .com or .net or .org - all okay to me but I'd definitely g for .org because we are FOSS people working on FOSS project :)
+ 3- " I would put a redirect on them so that any anyone trying to access torios. com or .net would be forwarded to .org." can you please explain this?
+ 4- Aren't you the Web Administrator of ToriOS?? :D what I was trying to say, since you are the one in charge of the website for ToriOS then we do trust your judgement, hence " If 'you' feel it is great idea to do it now and others agree with that, then you already got my 'GO GO GO' green light :D " :D
+ 5- You have my (+1) or (YES) or (Go ahead) or (Green Light) :D unless someone on our team disagree with that :P
+ 6- There is no way to register a domain name free of charge, correct?

--
ToriOS - website
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/website