[Blueprint documentation] ToriOS Documentation

Blueprint changed by zleap:

Whiteboard changed:
  [Smile4ever] I suggest we host the documentation on our own wiki, based
  on MediaWiki software? I have a lot of experience with MediaWiki, and it
  works great. It needs PHP and MySQL and some other - rather frequent -
  libraries. Website: http://mediawiki.org

  For the offline documentation, we can use LaTex actually if we use MediaWiki syntax: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2029270/convert-latex-to-mediawiki-syntax
  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2431530/convert-mediawiki-to-latex-syntax

  [zleap]
  While my knowledge of LaTeX is minimal I can create basic documents  I just think LaTeX is more open to people to edit etc, better than using open document format as LaTeX is simply plain text with markup
+
+ [zleap]
+
+ Made a start using LaTeX and TeX Studio under Lubuntu 13.10
+ http://ubuntuone.com/0b4bWMCUqrpH3coeXOZSTO for the pdf file

--
ToriOS Documentation
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/documentation