[Blueprint default-installer] The Default Installer for ToriOS

Blueprint changed by amjjawad:

Whiteboard changed:
  I am interested in OBi installer, I have never even heard of it. Does
  anyone know of a walkthrough vide, so I can see the ease of use.
  Ubiquity is an easy installer. It can run into problems dual-booting.
  However, if the goal is to replace XP, that should not be a problem.
  Linux lite, made for a similar reason. Has had good luck with the
  Ubiquity installer.
  https://www.linuxliteos.com/manual/install.html#updates
+
+ [amjjawad] I am not sure who made the above ^^ edit but there you go:
+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BYU0_3mUY - yes, I know I look so bad,
+ that was a bad day without sleeping :)

--
The Default Installer for ToriOS
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/default-installer