[Urgent] Communications Issue

Dear Team,

Kindly have a read at:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/team-communications
and
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/forum-vs-mailing-list

Please note:
I'm not feeling well today. Strong headache and painful neck. However, I had to put together these two blueprints for the sake of everyone. I am the one to be blamed. I have failed to put these together since day one. These are the most basic yet 'super' important instructions that I believe ToriOS team needs to follow in order to be a team of high quality and make things as easy and smooth as possible.

KISS = Our Motto

Thank you!

P.S.
I couldn't read any of the emails you have sent today. Needless to say, I do have more unread emails from yesterday and before. Moral of the story: take it easy :)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Follow ups