Team Sections and Users Sections

Hi,

Now, ToriOS team has a dedicated and restricted area for discussions on our forum :)

Users (I know, no one for now) or anyone who is outside the team can not view that.

I have attached how users can view the forum and how we (members of ToriOS) can view it.

All what I have to do is to add 'new' registered team members to a dedicated group which has access to view everything :)

Please confirm that everyone can view the team dedicated area.
By the way, we are not the only team who does that. I do know some other team does the same - Peppermint is an example (I've been Peppermint Community Manager previously).

Thank you!