Re: Domain went down, please read.

On Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:18:53 -0600
Israel <israel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 01/20/2014 12:50 PM, William wrote:
> > Let's log off :D
> > Deal and........ Done!
> > On 01/20/2014 12:48 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
> >> Let's log off :D
> >

> I posted some stuff on the forums.  I tried posting SVG and XBM files in
> the artwork thread and at one point, I clicked the Link to the graphic
> design thread form within the thread and experienced the huge overload
> and infinite loop...
> So, it may be there is a bug in the php for the forums....
> sorry if I caused the headache...
> Other than that I don't have FTP access or anything else that may have
> caused it...

Hi,

I would think your images are heavy, and or some of the file extensions may not be
possible to post there (*.svg? *.xbm?)

Instead of trying to post heavy files by uploading them into the forum, I will suggest you
use http://minus.com where you can have permanently 10 GB of free space, +1 more GB each
time you bring a new user, then post the link into the forum. (Forums have bbcode to
display images which are available on other places on the web).

This might help avoiding the forum to go into a loop while you are posting.

I hope this will help. If it doesn't, try to post just small png or jpg files. (Maybe XBM
and SVG can't either be posted a http://minus.com place ? I am not sure about that).

Other places where you can put your work:
https://pikacode.com/
https://github.com/

Regards,
Mélodie