[Blueprint forum-vs-mailing-list] ToriOS Forum vs ToriOS Mailing List

Blueprint changed by Tim Plimpton:

Whiteboard changed:
  [amjjawad] I have signed up on ToriOS Forum. Kindly provide me with full administrator access.
  Also, please edit the logo to: "Tori鳥OS" as this is what I'm planning to use on all our channels. This is just the 'Text' Logo. It has nothing yet to do with the Graphical Logo :)

  [William] You account now has full admin capabilities.
  I wasn't completely sure what you meant by "This is just the 'Text' Logo. It has nothing yet to do with the Graphical Logo" but go ahead and take a look at what i've done.
  Login with you account as usual., you should now see "Administrative Control Panel" at the very bottom of the page, when you click on that it will make you authenticate yourself a second time, once you are in the control panel you can click > General > Board settings - there you can change the text in the header.
  Also, I am just sitting down to my email for the first time in many hours. I see everything regarding communication, and will go over it all ASAP. When I saw this I decided to expedite the request before going over all that to sorry if I am already in violation. It's been a hectic day for me. You should be ok, but I have no way of testing you account since I don't know the password. Let me know if you encounter any trouble.