Re: LaTex and cc licenses

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 08:19:18 -0600
Israel <israel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry to break the silence everyone...
>
> On 01/21/2014 05:11 AM, zleap wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I have managed to insert some very basic logos for the license in the
> > manual,  cc - by - sa (for now at least) I know that the ubuntu manual
> > has the fill text too, just wondered if anyone knew how this was achieved.
> >
> > same goes for the gpl license text.
> >
> > Paul

> Are you asking about the license text itself?  All those licenses are
> freely available, and you can include them in the manual.  If you are
> asking about something else, I have not been able to determine what it
> is you are exactly asking.
> Either way here is a list
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html

Hi,

Same, I don't know what the question is. If you mean "where does the text come from?"
then it would be from the website of the Creative Commons:
http://creativecommons.org/

for the CC-BY-SA.

I think I have read on the Ubuntu website that this is the version CC licence the Ubuntu
website recommands for documentation? Unless it is at the pages Israel pointed to at the
ToriOS forum. ;)

Best regards,
Mélodie