Blog for news

Hi dear family,

I was thinking to start some kind of Blog for news about ToriOS. Anything no matter how small and trivial it could be, I'd like to make it public for the whole world.

What is your suggestions?

I'd say no need to create new channel/site/tool/whatever for that but use our own website.

Or maybe you have better idea?

Ubuntu GNOME website:
http://ubuntugnome.org/
is based on WordPress and it is like a blog as you see.

But I don't want ToriOS website to be like Ubuntu GNOME website (starting from next cycle, I have plans to change Ubuntu GNOME website), I just want one section or tab, say 'News' for such purpose :)

Thank you!
P.S.

I could easily write that on my blogs or website but I don't want that, I want to use ToriOS website.

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Follow ups