Re: Website

On 02/06/2014 05:09 PM, Ali Linx wrote:

On 02/07/2014 01:48 AM, Israel wrote:
Temporary Website updated,
There is a placeholder logo until Rafael submits his!
The colors for everything are temporary until we see the logo and the color scheme used.
I used the 'traditional' ToriOS blue for the background and 'buttons'
The Forums link works and I will be adding the other placeholder pages soon.
This is (of course) the pre-Alpha rc1.
I am simply working on getting it to scale correctly on devices. I will be checking on phones soon. PLEASE submit bugs!! I am sure there are some. I simply wrote this in bluefish, and uploaded it ASAP, so there would be some sort of content, and some sort of links.
Thanks a lot for your work :)

Could you please see:
http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2014/01/meet-torios.html
and

and use these information on the 'first' page or 'home' page of ToriOS.org?

Everything except the Bento part as we're no longer one project anymore.

I will eventually be adding more important things (social media, etc...).
Social Media pages are ready since 2 weeks ago but I didn't announce that, for two reasons:
1- The mess we had
2- It wasn't the right time specially these are less important

Just to let everyone know that all pages are ready.

But I want to make this process open, so everyone look at the bare bones website and let me know if there is some other direction you would like it to go before I get too entrenched in code :D
Check it out on any and all devices!

Also, if you could add the Wiki as a page?

http://wiki.torios.org/index.php?title=ToriOS

By the way, the Wiki team:
We do need to update some information on the Wiki ;)

Examples:
My profile or wiki is: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad
Not the one that is being used :)

There is ablueprint <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-team-structure>about the team structure. Feel free to propose something new. < to be removed and better to add this:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios

And, if possible to add the names of the other members of the team, please?

That is all for now :)

Thank you everyone

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

And finally... we need the real logo, and a color scheme (based off the logo, I suppose).

But, it is small and light, and has real content (mostly).

I did a few things to make it prettier, but nothing drastic. I will need to get something going for IE, but that can wait for a bit.... (testing on IE will produce various results of ARGH! at this point)

We will eventually need to add somethings, and change some things, but it is presentable.

@Ali... please make sure I copied the material you wanted and omitted the material you didn't... I tried, but was also preoccupied with coding it to work on small screens.