StartUbuntu on ToriOS Website

Hi Israel and everyone,

While StartUbuntu Community didn't yet decide whether ToriOS could be one of the alternatives we promote within StartUbuntu or not, I'd like to have StartUbuntu Banner and the Wiki Page of StartUbuntu on our website and I hope yo(u agree with me :)

It is for marketing or promotion purposes for both. StartUbuntu has no website. But whether we like it or not, ToriOS supposed to help the users with NON-PAE CPU and give them something that works. Many machines running Windows XP are NON-PAE with less love and support by FOSS - AFAIK, Bodhi Linux and Crunchbang are the only two available options.

Anyway, needless to go deep into technical details now, I really appreciate if we would add the banner:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Artwork#Banners_of_StartUbuntu

I guess using the 900 banner is better.

Not sure which is better? clicking on the banner to go to: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu or add that as a link somewhere next to the banner?
I leave this for you to decide :D

I hope you guys agree about this idea :)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad