Re: Social Media Channels

On 02/11/2014 05:14 AM, dbyentzen@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 2014-02-10 10:19, Ali Linx wrote:
Hi David and everyone,

There are:
1- Email Address dedicated for ToriOS Marketing and Social Networks stuff
2- Facebook Profile
3- Facebook Page
4- Twitter Account
5- Google+ Page

There are not:
1- Gmail Account for ToriOS
2- YouTube Channel for ToriOS
3- Facebook Group for ToriOS
4- Google+ Community for ToriOS

You can have direct access to all of the 5 available resources but to
make life easier, what you need:

1- The Email address
2- Direct Access to the Twitter Account

What I've been trying to do recently is:
Reduce the amount of accounts, passwords, emails and eventually the
headache of all these and find a way to use 'just one' account that
when you post something, the same post will be on all the other
channels.

3rd party:
http://manageflitter.com/ - never used it.

Within the Social Media:
Twitter and Facebook both can be synchronized so when you tweet on
twitter, it will be posted on facebook and when you post on facebook,
same post will be tweeted on twitter.

Google+ so far doesn't have a direct way to connect to any of the
other Social Media.

So, it is your choice :)
What exactly do you need?

The only direct access that must be given is Twitter.

For both Google+ and Facebook, I can give you access without the
hassle and the headache to login to anything extra but use your
current accounts. But what I know is you don't like Facebook and you
don't have an account, correct?

If this email is long and confusing and you wish to chat or talk
(Hangout, Skype, anything), then I don't mind :)

I'm CC'ing the whole team to share everything with the family but I
won't send the passwords to the list :P hehe not that I don't trust
anyone but all our emails are public ;) anyone even without a
Launchpad account can read :D

Let me know what you need and I will make sure you will have it :)
I don't mind to give you all the details :P

Ali,
Hi David,

Thanks for the email.

You most welcome :)

I believe I have 99% understood. If possible, can we have chat in the next day or so just so I have clearly in my mind what is in yours concerning the social media. Shouldn't take very long.

Sure, I will try to be on our IRC Channel as long as I can

Abidingly,
David
Thank you!

--