[Blueprint torios-team-structure] The Structure of ToriOS Team and the Roles

Blueprint changed by Alexander Kluth:

Work items changed:
  Work items:
  1- Project Lead/Driver - Ali/amjjawad : DONE
- 2- Developer Lead/Driver - Alexander Kluth : TODO
+ 2- Developer Lead/Driver - Alexander Kluth : DONE
  3- Testing/QA Lead/Driver - f-jack/ Jack : DONE
  4-a Website and Email Technical Administrator - William : DONE
  4-b Website Administrator - Israeldahl : DONE
  5- Marketing Lead/Driver - David/dbyentzen : DONE
  6- Wiki (Online) Lead/Driver - Geoffrey : DONE
  7- Documentation Lead/Driver - Paul/zleap : DONE
  8- Artwork Lead/Driver - we might ask for help from other communities - I do know two people who might be helpful - ????? : TODO
  9- Technical Support Lead/Driver - ????? : TODO
  10- ToriOS Forum Technical (Full) Administrator - Ali/amjjawad & William : DONE
  11- Translation Lead/Driver - ????? : INPROGRESS
  12 - Others : POSTPONED

--
The Structure of ToriOS Team and the Roles
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-team-structure