Re: [Feedback] ToriOS Website Alpha

On 02/17/2014 07:32 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
Hi,

On 02/16/2014 06:35 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
Hi everyone,

It is time to take our website from the Alpha Phase to the Beta Phase. In order to do that, we do need your feedback:

http://torios.org/news/website-feedback/

Thank you!

Note: Please do not reply this email but rather click on the above link and send your feedback as explained in there :)
--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Who did 'not' yet vote for the above Website Poll?

If you did not yet vote for this, please do :)

If you voted already, please ignore this email :)

Hi :)

I am asking because no one has replied my email saying 'done' ;)

What I meant by the above statement that YES, I asked:

" Note: Please do not reply this email but rather click on the above link and send your feedback as explained in there :)"

What I was trying to say, don't give your feedback by replying my email but rather vote on the poll ;)

And what I meant by "no one has replied my email saying 'done' " is that I needed to know if you guys did read my email and voted :)

Anyway, once the poll is finish, we will discuss have a braining session on IRC so that we share our point of views and opinion.

I didn't yet decided when to turn the poll off.
So far 10 responses only and this is not yet good :)

Thank you!

Thank you!
--
Ali/amjjawad