Website revisions

I have started revising the website.
@Ali, please look at the current home page.
It still needs a little bit of work, but I tried to edit the text to
make things clear and written in native english :D
I switched out the logo, but not EVERY browser will support it quite
yet, older browsers will still show the old logo.
So, check out the text, and layout, etc.  If your browser supports SVG
(i.e. if you are on a GNU/Linux computer) you will see the new logo.
Don't worry about heavy testing right now, this is a proof-reading venture.
Thanks!  I will work on the other pages tonight (I hope)

Follow ups