Re: ToriOS News

Hi all,

I understand your concerns in regard to the blog post. I can't be proactive
to the point that I can understand what you guys are saying about technical
questions about ToriOS.
I understand your point but this is as far as I can go: Write stuff that I
know what I'm talking about. If there's someone available to write
daily/weekly/monthly reports in a matter that I can understand, then I can
transform that into a nice and neat blog post. Since Jack already proposed
himself has Editor, than I'll send him my post suggestions to confirm
everything is all right and ready to be published.

Thanks for considering my proposal,
Gustavo