Back To Earth ... oh wait ...

Hi,

93 + 19 + 257 + 11 + 27 + 185 Emails waiting for me O_o

Sigh, is this Earth? I want to go back to Mars :(

Anything, my first email will go to this list :)

There are tons of stuff waiting for me for a week now with Ubuntu GNOME Team. We have planned to do some changes, etc and I need to take care of these for these two days ... please give me sometime to breathe :)

Tomorrow is the fasting season so things will be a bit slower than usual but do NOT worry, I swear I know I'm guilty and not giving much love to this project ... I know ... just give me some time please ...

It is Real Life ... I wish I can deal with ToriOS as a full-time project but this is just impossible at the moment.

Therefore, I have an idea to SOLVE this mess :)

Nominate one of you guys to be Acting Project Leader. So, whenever I'm away, he/she could be your point of contact.

I nominate two people but I want them to step in first ;)

Let me know what do you think as my real life is getting busier day after day and chance that I may fade away again is high :(

Thanks!

P.S.
What does Acting Project Lead mean?
It means whenever you need to ask/do anything on this project, you could contact the Acting Person. Usually, that person should have 100% the same vision as myself. Otherwise, this will create more problems than solving any.

That said, I need someone who knows exactly what I need and he/she may contact me while I'm away instead of the whole team contacting me. This will make things more easier ...

YES, this is part of the changes I'm planning to do on Ubuntu GNOME side as well ... each Sub-Team within Ubuntu GNOME will have acting team leader ...

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Follow ups