Here is the latest update.
/
Note: ready means Alpha release ready./

Windows settings = ready
Mouse settings = ready
Autostart settings = ready
Icons settings = ready

Keyboard settings = Almost ready
    - I need to fix up the Keyboard Modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Super)
to be reliably set... almost there

Desktop settings = Almost ready
    - I need to handle Rox's desktop configuration file to use the
backgrounds I set, so Icons can be     set on the desktop.  This is
somewhat trivial.

Panel settings = Almost ready
    - Working on adding program shortcuts, and a few minor settings.
    - I will be adding in support for 4 total panels eventually, but
right now, (unless you use a theme)     This will only work with one.

Font settings = Almost ready
    -I need to add a reliable font chooser... so I am looking into
libraries to handle this,
    and the best way to implement it...

Themes... not ready
    -I need themes, The code to handle this will be relatively simple to
make.

Debian packaging ... not ready
    - It is practically non-existent right now.  I am in the beginning
stages of getting everything in place but I have a ways to go here.  I
still don't even have a makefile, yet so there is no way to build the
program to make a deb yet.  however I will get to this, once the code is
pretty much ready (maybe sooner)

Sam Hewitt was kind enough to make icons for me, and I think they are
nice.  He also made an icon for the program itself.
Here is the 'main screen'
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4AC-7z77qTQ/U7HPjnNhVxI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/SpAYmoFKXGc/w395-h403/snwmIcons.png

I have been testing everything fairly heavily along the way, so there
*should* be no segfaults when people test this.  I have tested under
some rather unlikely circumstances, to handle as many use cases as I can
imagine.  But I will need testers soon, so get JWM installed as well as
menu.

We still need to work on the menu update scripts to parse the desktop
files, rather than the menu files... though technically all programs
*should* make a menu file, they don't....