Website stuff

Hey everyone,
I added a 'hidden' page about the Settings manager, in the Downloads
page (at the bottom).
If we want to setup a 'Developers' Page at some point we can do that.

I haven't looked at the webpage code for quite some time, and in doing
so I found I had missed the homepage logo.... I hadn't looked at it on a
mobile device, and didn't realize I hadn't set up max-width: 100%;
height: auto;

But I set up a screen shot of the settings manager to scale right, and
then I checked it on my phone and realized I had never done that to the
homepage logo... whoops... sorry, fixed now :)