Re: What is your favorite colour?

On 07/01/2014 08:53 PM, Israel wrote:
Hello, everyone!!

Knock knock, can I come in? :P
I am going to making some themes for the Settings manager.
So, I need you ALL to tell me what you like.

It is one of the most tricky Questions on earth. Just like "What is your preferable salary". It is a matter of 'personal' opinion. From my 5 years experience with FOSS World, rarely I found someone had the same opinion as myself when it comes to this. That said, I'd suggest to go wild and be different. Why not? I find that interesting :)

I need:
panel color (and font color)  And the color of your TaskList (the active
running programs displayed in the panel)
window title bar color (and font color... note the buttons will be this
color);
OR
you can send a link to a screen shot.
I can get the colors from the screen shot, just fine.

If we're talking about the 'default' colors that the system will have by default, then I'd suggest grey and red. Most likely none of the distributions I'm aware of are using 'red' :)

Above all, don't even think about blue :D
Lubuntu, Xubuntu, Kubuntu, should I carry on?

No green. It is not Mint.

No black because we are not #!

Let's NOT forget that ToriOS is NOT as any other system we know. Meaning, it is only 'base' system. User needs to build the system the way he/she wants. That also include colors, themes, etc :) but YES. First impression is ... you know ;)

@Rafael
What do you think?!

Thanks very kindly!

Thank you :)

P.S.
You asked what I like, I like to be different :P

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad