Checking ... IN/OUT ?

Hi all,

Before I go for my next meeting with another project (Ubuntu GNOME), I'd like to check on everyone :)

WHO IS IN?
WHO IS NOT INTERESTED?

Sorry, not shouting here :P

Please reply with:

I'm IN if you still read this and you're interested to carry on.

I'm NOT
If you're around but no longer interested for whatever reason.

Starting after tomorrow hopefully, I shall dedicate '1 hour' daily for ToriOS so that I no longer be away from my project nor you :)

I have some new plans for the system + the team. Mainly for the team. And, I need to know who is IN and who is OUT.

Many thanks!

P.S.
This project will never walk slowly starting today ;)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Follow ups