Website

The website is up to date (though many pages still have some
place-holder info).  I still need everyone on the team to submit info
about themselves.
This is EVERYONE, no part in this project is too small.  Everyone that
is part of this project should submit as much info as they want, so you
can be included in the active community list!

Thank you!

And also, if anyone uses the website and notices something that doesn't
look right, or doesn't behave how you would expect, etc... I am very
willing to change the page as needed.
HTML is not very difficult to type for me.  Bluefish even has auto
completion of element closing...  even less work.
So, that said all observations are appreciated!!