[Blueprint torios-team-structure] The Structure of ToriOS Team and Roles - 2nd Edition

Blueprint changed by Jānis-Marks Gailis:

Whiteboard changed:
  1- Project Management and Planning
       1-a: Technical/System
       1-b: Non-Technical/Community

  2- Development
       2-a: Development
       2-b: Packaging

  3- Wiki and Documentations
       3-a: Wiki
       3-b: Documentations (Online and Offline)

  4- QA (Quality Assurance)
      4-a: Testing and Bug Reporting
      4-b: Bug Triage

  5- Marketing
       5-a: Social Media
       5-b: News
       5-c: Marketing Plans/Strategy

  6- Human Resources (Recruiting)
       6-a: Real Life Recruiting
       6-b: Online Recruiting

  7- Technical Support
       7-a: IRC
       7-b: Mailing List
       7-c: Forum

  8- Artwork

  9- Translations
+       9-a: Marketing's Stuff Translation
+       9-b: Website's Translation
+       9-c: ToriOS specific's software Translation
+       9-d: Documentation's Translation

  10- Networking (Internet)
        10-a: Website Administration
        10-b: Email Administration
        10-c: Forum Administration
        10-d: IRC Administration
        10-e: Launchpad Administration

  [israeldahl]  I can be the Development/Packaging person (for now), since I am the only active developer.  And for the time being this can include HTML/CSS for the website
  [Jack Ramsay] I can be the testing/bug reporting person.
+ [Jānis-Marks Gailis] I can be the translations coordinationator.

--
The Structure of ToriOS Team and Roles - 2nd Edition
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-team-structure