Getting Back

Hi to all,
First, apologies for going sooo long w/o checking the mailing list. No excuses here from me---I took a new job/career move back in early May and helping to start a brand new company is very, very busy!!

Glad, very glad to be back and see renewed activity!!! I will catch up on what's new this week and weekend! Ali,Israel, and all---I'm still ready and able to help out with the community side of the project, plus testing. I'm ready to help out with the social media, marketing, and such.

I have reviewed: The Structure of ToriOS Team and Roles - 2nd Edition and am confident and ready to contribute to ToriOS.