JWM Settings Manager PPA update

Ok, I think I sorted out all the various issues with the program, and
the PPA.
It has taken a bit of time to get everything working after I refactored
the program, but I have now tested it (64bit) and it installs correctly,
and runs correctly.
I haven't tested it in JWM yet, but everything works as it should
(except the things that I haven't finished).

Here are the unfinished bits that are relevant (and I can remember):

*EASY TO FIX:*
Previews of themes do not exist, as I changed some things around, but
didn't set those to the install location the user will have (they still
point to my testing directories)
There is currently no way to use keyboard modifiers to set the keys...
you still need to do this manually

*MEDIUM:*
Add in args to pass from Terminal for recovery (i.e.
jwm-settings-manager --recover  or --default or --restore or.....), and
possibly for launching each 'app' individually.  Also add a man page to
describe this.
_Panel_
-make add network indicator add in the wicd to startup
-make add volume indicator add in volumeicon to startup
The Ubuntu version of JWM doesn't seem to allow jpeg backgrounds no
matter which libjpeg I install..  so I will have to (temporarily, until
this is sorted out) make Rox handle Jpeg backgrounds.
The workaround is to enable icons on the desktop and then you can use a
jpeg.

*HARDER:*
The fonts have to be typed in by hand, I have not found the best
solution for a 'font-picker' yet, so this is still in the works
I need to eventually be able to handle X-11 color names as, JWM supports
this, and if a user installs this apart from ToriOS, they may have X-11
color names instead of Hex Triplets.
I either need to write a function to parse the rgb.txt or look for a
system library that does this already.  So this needs some research, and
decision.
There is currently no REALLY good battery indicator for JWM in the
Ubuntu repos.  I have downloaded the source for Puppy's battery
monitor... but I have yet to compile/test/etc...
This is something we need to look into more, and decide on eventually.
If the puppy battery monitor works, then we can just use it unless
someone has a better idea. :)

I am sure there are other things I have forgotten here... real life has
been busy lately, and I have been jumping back and forth between
HTML/C++ and BASH..
so, some of the things I have been doing make me forget what other
issues I need to take care of.  There is a TODO file if anyone wants to
look.  You can also read the changelog... it is installed in docs, when
you install the program.

One, last thing... I install the torios logo as distributor-logo.png in
/usr/share/pixmaps  this (as well as other defaults) will need to go
into a different package (i.e. torios-desktop)

I brought wicd and volumeicon-alsa in as a Recommends, so you can
install it without the recommends if you don't want WICD...  But you
NEED rox for the 'Places' menu and icons on Desktop.

So, this is the real Alpha release.  I have tested installing it
multiple times, so everything should work just right.
Please report back with EVERY issue.  Run the program from a terminal so
you can copy any of my funny error messages in to the e-mail.
Expect this to be rough around the edges, and hopefully you will be
surprised :)