Yet another Update!

Hi everyone!
As you may know to shutdown the computer using 'shutdown -h now'
you must be root.  So adding a 'shutdown' option to a menu requires
something different.
Most DE use dbus UPower for suspend and ConsoleKit for shutdown/restart...
Anyhow... I added a simple shutdown dialog for ToriOS that uses these.
It is a simple hacky workaround (it uses system... eventually I will
make it nice calling the actual functions, etc..)
at this point as I am testing it.  I have uploaded it to a PPA... not
the testing PPA... but a different PPA.
https://launchpad.net/~israeldahl/+archive/ubuntu/muchotesting
This is the extremely bleeding edge PPA where I will roll out changes
first to make sure things don't go haywire :)

The other news I have is about the Numix-Circle icons...
I have been using them in JWM (which I use some of the time... I still
need to do a few things to get it where I can daily use it and configure
it easily... mainly easily add another panel).
And they look nice.  Numix icons are SVG, so I had to convert them using
a handy-dandy Bash script that uses inkscape to convert them....
imagemagick was not working the way I wanted it to... though it works
fine to scale the images down to a different size.  I have scaled the
icons to 24x24 and they work just fine for me.

Anyhow... if anyone wants to try out the new thing, feel free.
But, you will have to switch PPAs to do it.
Otherwise once I have tested things more, I will be pushing these
changes to the master branch and update the PPA.

The WM (maybe you could call it a DE by now?) is getting closer to being
ready for another ISO for testing... but there are still a few things
that need to be addressed (the Menu is a big one)