Re: JWM Menu

Hi Joern!
Thank Numix for the icons!
Thank Jack for talking to them... though we haven't had the 100% go
ahead yet.
But... the important thing is that it works!!
And I used generic category names for the icons (i.e.
applications-games.png)
so it should work with any icon folder you add as long as it has png
icons in it.
I will eventually try to update the icon chooser to have icon themes
(i.e. include all icons for a certain size) but for now you have to
manually add in all the icons... though the torios desktop package will
install the numix icons as png files in one directory.