Re: Weekly Meeting Page on ToriOS News website

Hey Ali can you easily change the ToriOS logo in the top left to link to
torios.org?
This is something David brought up to me a while back, that I asked Paul
about, but he doesn't have the admin rights to change that stuff.

If not I will try to get to it soon, I have a few more pressing issues
to look into... specifically
handling auto-mounting of USB/DVD/etc.. and battery monitor for the panel.
I am also getting close to having multipanel editing support in the
settings manager.
I think that this app can be included as is in the ISO (as long as we
can enable a PPA by default) so it can get updates.  I will push the
stable changes to the PPA.

I will also try to start working on some of the torios packages i.e.
torios-desktop
torios-artwork
since we are booting into a terminal login, do we want to use plymouth?
(this is the fancy boot theme with the animations).  I am not sure how
booting to terminal login works... but I do know that there is a package
called 'nodm' that should take care of the basics (AFAIK), but I will
have to look into this more diligently.
We could opt for the simple text plymouth instead of a graphical one.