JWM

Hi everyone!
I decided that the limitations of the current JWM in Ubuntu mean that I
need to update it for our use.  I am adding in SVG and JPEG support
because this will make everything much simpler for our users.  If we
have svg support, the user can have svg icons, and even an svg
background.  And with jpeg support I wont have to piggyback on rox to
use jpeg backgrounds.
I just branched this, and begun work.  This will also update jwm to the
latest release 2.2.0
I also updated the watch file to make future updates of jwm extremely
simple.

I will let you know how it goes, and if I can get it to build, I will
upload it to a PPA, and we can make a press release about it.  I will
also propose it for Utopic, and see if we can get an SRU for Trusty...
though those are very hard to do.

But, if we can use a PPA in our build for the ISO that will not matter
so much.