Re: ToriOS Default Apps

Hi,

Before you waste your time, everyone .. Please do understand that I have mentioned many times that ToriOS will NOT be shipped with default applications except the very needed ones. That said, there will be nothing as email program nor video player, etc.

I shall send the list of what to be included and NO poll is required.

Hope you see my point :)

Thank you!
Sent from my smartphone.